Skip to main content

Building a Winning Portfolio course has been a transformative experience. I came in ready to learn, but I never expected to gain so much confidence in presenting my skills, experience, achievements, and professional journey.
Through practical guidance, hands-on activities, and supportive lecturers, I have learned how to build a portfolio that does more than showcase what I have doneβ€”it tells my story, highlights my strengths, and presents me professionally.

Totmind Schools is truly helping me discover and communicate my value with confidence. I am not just building a portfolio; I am building my professional identity and preparing myself for greater opportunities. πŸ’ͺ

Thank you, Totmind Schools, for helping me turn my potential into a powerful professional profile! ❀️

This Module was very interesting mostly Charts because I have learnt a lot from it. So far so good everything is going smoothly. We have started seeing where we are going.

I'm rating this module by 5/5 because I got more knowledge on everything in it and I'm so grateful. I learnt more on how to deal with dataset using different functions.

I have surely learnt a lot and still learning, every explanation is clear. thanks totminds am giving a rating of five

Please review my work and be honest with meπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

EAP1_Assignment_2_Umar Kisitu EAP1_Assignment_2_Umar Kisitu EAP1_Assignment_2_Umar Kisitu EAP1_Assignment_2_Umar Kisitu

i have been introduced to the different and helpful side of excel i didn't know

This is my Excel Online practice, please review thanks!

EAP1_Assignment_1_Umar Kisitu

In this Module, I learned how to use the Page Layout and Review Tabs in Excel. I learned how to set themes, page Orientation, paper size, print area, scaling, and how to prepare and print a workbook properly. I also learned how to work with comments, track changes, and protect worksheets and workbooks. This has improved my ability to organize and present data professionally, prepare worksheets for printing, review and collaborate on information, and protect important data from unwanted changes. This skills have made me more confident and effective when working with Excel Workbooks. A special appreciation goes to tutor Nuhuh MutebiΒ and entire @totmindschools.